Air Duct Cleaning Services in WIllmar, MN
The HVAC system is central to the function of a home or building but it is often ignored until it breaks down or malfunctions. The air ducts carry the heating and cooling throughout the building and are responsible for ventilation but they also take in dust, pollen, dander, and other airborne debris as they function. Over time this debris gathers within the air ducts and on the components which lowers the system’s efficiency, increases the risk of a breakdown, and lowers indoor air quality by releasing the debris back into the air every time the system runs. Keeping your air ducts maintained regularly, not just when they breakdown, and having a professional provide air duct cleaning services when they are dirty can help prevent breakdowns and reduce health risks associated with poor indoor air quality while also improving the efficiency of your HVAC system.
ServiceMaster Professional Services provides professional air duct cleaning services for homes and businesses in Willmar, MN. We use advanced cleaning equipment to remove built up debris from the vents, ducts, and component parts to help improve the indoor air quality and efficiency of the system which will lower your heating and cooling bills.
Homes and buildings that meet any of the following conditions could benefit from professional air duct cleaning services:
- Newly built home or building
- Recent remodeling or construction work
- You just moved in and don’t know when the air ducts were cleaned last
- Poor indoor air quality
If your answer is “yes” to any of the following questions, there is a chance your home could have poor indoor air quality:
- Is there a fiberglass filter in your air duct system?
- Do you have pets?
- Is there a smoker in your household that smokes inside?
- Does anyone in your house display symptoms of respiratory issues such as allergies or asthma?
- Is there a lot of dust in your home?
- Do people in your home regularly experience nausea, headaches, and burning sensations in the nose, eyes, or throat?
- Is there a large buildup of dust on your return and supply registers?
It is important to regularly check your air duct system for debris buildup and functionality because failure to maintain your air ducts could result in a breakdown that will leave you without heat or air conditioning. Call ServiceMaster Professional Services for air duct cleaning services if you think the HVAC system in your home or business in Willmar, MN could benefit from these services. You can reach us 24 hours a day at (320) 235-3050 to schedule an air duct cleaning appointment.