Air Duct Cleaning
Serving 32 counties of Minnesota in East Central, Northwoods, South Central, Southwest Minnesota and the Twin Cities of Minneapolis & Saint Paul
Consider having air duct cleaning if you have:
- A newly constructed home.
- An existing house that has been remodeled or was under construction
- Purchased a home and don’t know if the ducts have ever been cleaned
- Lived in your home for more than 10 years and have never had the ducts cleaned
Do you have an Indoor Air Pollution problem?
- Do you have an air circulating system that utilizes a standard fiberglass filter?
- Do you have pets?
- Are there smokers in the house?
- Does anyone in our house suffer from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems?
- Do you regularly clean excessive dust accumulations from your household furniture?
- Do you experience headaches nausea, burning sensations in the nose, throat, or eyes when inside the home?
- Do you have dust trails or discoloring coming out of your air duct registers?
- When you last changed your furnace filter, did you see dust and dirt inside the filter housing?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, you may have Indoor Air Pollution. Call ServiceMaster Professional Services at (800) 245-4622 for residential air duct cleaning.
Learn more about improving indoor air quality.
Check the other ServiceMaster residential cleaning services.